Social Media Manager
The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking a Social Media Manager to work in our Loveland, CO office. We offer paid time off, medical insurance options, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan with a generous employer match, and other company perks. You will be responsible for assisting with the following items.
We are seeking a motivated Social Media Manager to effectively engage with targeted virtual communities and network users. Our objective is to achieve exceptional customer engagement, foster intimacy, drive website traffic, and increase revenue through strategic utilization of the social media marketing roadmap. The ideal candidate should possess a comprehensive understanding of various social media platforms and how to optimize content for maximum engagement. As a representative of our brand, you will actively participate in relevant conversations, gently promoting our products/services while providing support to existing and potential customers. Your expertise in social media marketing will be essential in achieving our goals and establishing strong brand connections.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) (Up to a 6% company match!)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.23 – $26.44 / hr
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com