Video and Social Media Assistant
The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate and mobilize people who care about our Second Amendment rights. As the Video and Social Media Assistant you are responsible for coordinating, editing, and distributing NAGR branded videos and social media messaging under the supervision of the Audio/Visual Media Specialist and Digital Marketing Director.
This is a full-time position at the NAGR headquarters in Loveland, CO. It is not a remote job position.
The Video and Social Media Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting in the filming and editing of NAGR branded film content.
- Assisting the Communications Director in copywriting and written content for NAGR website and OpEds.
- Creating, scheduling, and posting content on NAGR social media channels – such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Maintaining audio/visual equipment in the NAGR film studio.
- Receive training in drafting, edit, and posting content to NAGR website and social media channels.
- Track metrics for NAGR branded content on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of firearms and firearms legislation.
- Use FACL based models for planning, preparing, acing, and evaluating NAGR branded video content in the fight to defend and restore the Second Amendment.
- Knowledge of digital cameras – both for filming and taking photos.
- Knowledge of how to edit (using the Adobe suite or other relevant software) video and photos.
- Knowledge of how to set up microphones and lighting equipment.
- Knowledge of how write, edit, and proof content for NAGR branded channels and websites.
- Search Engine Optimization.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) (Up to a 6% company match!)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000 to $37,000/annually
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.