The National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR) is seeking a Donor Care Manager to join our dedicated team in a full-time capacity at our headquarters in Loveland, CO.
Benefits of being an NAGR employee include: paid time off, choice from several medical coverage plans, dental/vision insurance, retirement plan with generous employer match and several additional perks such as gym and gun club membership.
The primary goal of NAGR is to support and defend the Second Amendment through building relationships with Americans who are passionate about gun rights, and equipping them to become grassroots activists who want to fight for their freedoms.
The Donor Care Manger is responsible for supervising all Donor Care staff and aligning team duties with NAGR and affiliated groups’ day-to-day activities. This position is 40 hours per week at a rate of $14.50 per hour.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise activities and schedule workload for all Donor Care staff
- Ensure each donor letter is opened and processed, both properly and timely
- Supervise and/or delegate processing of all credit card transactions
- Supervise entry of all donor transactions into NAGR database, including each dollar and zero transaction
- Prepare and report bank deposits
- Supervise and provide feedback to staff responsible for addressing member phone, mail or email questions/concerns
- Supervise and provide feedback to staff responsible for compiling/processing petitions
- Prepare weekly bluebooks for leadership review
This position is perfect for a strong, self-driven individual. NAGR staff lead by example through high quality work, timeliness, attention to detail and strong work ethic. If you believe you are the right fit for our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].